Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Yay! a new blog!

So, I'm going to atempt to keep a journal of my entire journey here. I'm about half way through my pre-op appointments. Durring these appointments I have been learning about nutrition and my eating habits and how they will be affected after surgery. My next appointment is July 2nd. I'll be meeting with Marissa that day. then my next scheduled appointment is on July 25th. at that one i will be meeting with Dr. B. If your asking who are these people the My Team tab will let ou know a bit about every one. I'm also going to make an appointments tab so you can keep track of where I'm at on my journey.I also plan to post after each appointment and whenever i have something I decide is worth writing on here. I also have a notebook journal that I have been keeping. So hopefully that gives you an idea of what I'm going to be talking about.

<3 Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment